Who we are
The Pylon Interactive Technologies sites are provided by Pylon Interactive Technologies, an entity established under the laws of Delaware. You may submit inquiries regarding personal data protection, privacy, and security matters or contact us for other reasons via firstname.lastname@example.org
and applies to all visitors/users of the ReturnSafe sites and services.
Personal data and how we collect it
You may visit the Pylon Interactive Technologies Sites anonymously, without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself. There are times, however, when we may need certain Personal Data from you.
You may choose to provide us with Personal Data (such as your name, email address, and company name) through the Pylon Interactive Technologies Site when you elect to register with Public Well-being Technologies in order to download our products or access premium content. When you provide Personal Data in order to register with Public Well-being Technologies, such Personal Data will be used in order to provide you with access to the requested products, services, content, and/or information. We may also use Personal Data to help us understand who is using our products and services and to help us manage business development activities.
We may collect your Personal Data:
- When you contact us with your questions, comments, ideas, complaints, or communicate with Pylon Interactive Technologies (including when applying for employment with Pylon Interactive Technologies): we may collect various information, depending on the manner in which you contact us (e.g. if you send us an email, we will collect your email address; if you solicit for a job, we will collect your details as provided in your application) and the reason for contacting us. In any case, we will collect your contact details to be able to respond and further communicate with you.
- When you submit a support ticket with Pylon Interactive Technologies: we will collect your first and last names and your contact details so we can respond to your report. You will also need to describe the problem that you have experienced with our services so we can take care of it. We strongly recommend you not to send us screenshots and/or attachments that contain production data of the applications, or any confidential or personal data, when you submit a support ticket with us.
- When you visit the Pylon Interactive Technologies Sites: Pylon Interactive Technologies may also collect certain data from your computer and internet connection, including the IP address of your computer, the date and time you accessed our web sites, the internet address of web sites from which you link to the Public Well-being Technologies Sites, the device you are using (such as laptop or tablet) and your movements and preferences on the Public Well-being Technologies Sites.
- When you sign up to use the Pylon Interactive Technologies Application and Platform Services: When you participate in the Pylon Interactive Technologies Application and Platform Services, we will collect Platform Usage statistics and analytics that consist of Personal Data (such as your name, company, platform activities).
- From other sources: we may receive Personal Data from other sources, marketing partners, talent acquisition partners, from your co-workers and friends, as well as from other third parties. We also may receive data from publicly available sources by data enrichment services.
- Offline: We may collect Personal Data about you offline, such as when you attend one of our events or visit our exhibition booth or call our customer service representatives.
Newsletters & Updates
If you subscribe to our newsletter and/or updates, we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter and/or updates to you. At any time you may unsubscribe by using the link in each newsletter or to unsubscribe or update communication, or visit our website unsubscribe page.
We collect information from visits to the Pylon Interactive Technologies Sites to help us provide a better experience, service and to make the Pylon Interactive Technologies Sites as user friendly and purposeful as possible. For example, we keep track of the domains from which people visit and we also measure visitor activity on the Pylon Interactive Technologies Sites. However, when we do so, we do so in ways that keep the information anonymous. Pylon Interactive Technologies may use this data to analyze trends and statistics and to help us provide a better user experience and service. None of the information described in this paragraph is reviewed at an individual level.
Links to Other Web Sites
The Pylon Interactive Technologies Sites may contain links to other web sites. Public Well-being Technologies is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites. The links from the Public Well-being Technologies Sites to other web sites do not imply that Public Well-being Technologies endorses or has reviewed the third-party web sites. We suggest contacting the operators of those websites directly for information on their privacy policies.
Platform Usage Analytics
We collect information from visits to the Pylon Interactive Technologies Application and Platform Service to help us provide a better experience. This analysis, statistics, and other data generated by your use of the Pylon Interactive Technologies Application and Platform Services may be disclosed to your team members.
Use of personal data
We use Personal Data only when we’re allowed to by law and only for the reasons we collected it. Most commonly, the reasons are the performing of a contract with you or your employer, the consent you gave to us, when it is necessary for our legitimate interests (and your interests and rights don’t override ours), and when we need to comply with legal or regulatory obligations.
We may use Personal Data:
- To login you to the Pylon Interactive Technologies Application and Platform Services;
- To manage our relationship with you, such as your registration to our events or as a customer;
- Providing you with the products and services you have requested;
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests;
- To send administrative information to you, such as the services and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies;
- To send marketing communications that may be relevant to you;
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring, and prevention, developing new products, enhancing, improving and modifying our services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and operating and expanding our business activities;
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal processes; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations and those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety and property, and that of our affiliates, you and others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies and limit the damages that we may sustain.
For any uses on the basis of legitimate interest, we have conducted a legitimate interest assessment to ensure that such processing isn’t overridden by your rights or interests.
Developing the Pylon Interactive Technologies Application and Platform Services: We use aggregated and personal data about your use of the Pylon Interactive Technologies Application and Platform Services to develop the platform. These activities are necessary to fulfill our interest in creating a better platform and helping us create better technology and better communications.
Sending Direct Marketing Communications: We use your data to send marketing communications about our products and services and offerings from our affiliates. We may send these communications via email, post, or call. As for most companies, our ability to market our products and services is necessary for our commercial interests and may allow us to expand our customer base.
Share personal data
Pylon Interactive Technologies is not in the business of selling Personal Data. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
- Pylon Interactive Technologies, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions, such as website hosting, data analysis, information technology, and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing, processing payments, and other similar services. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
- By you, on message boards, chat, profile pages and blogs, and other services to which you are able to post information and materials. Please note that any information you post or disclose will become public information and may be available to users of the Pylon Interactive Technologies Sites and services and to the general public. We urge you to be very careful when deciding to disclose any information about yourself.
- In the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings) we may disclose Personal Data to a third party.
As we believe to be necessary or appropriate we may also disclose Personal Data to a third party: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal processes; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations and those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety and property, and that of our affiliates, you and others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies and limit the damages that we may sustain.
Personal Data related to you is treated as strictly confidential and we have taken appropriate technical and organizational security measures against loss and unlawful processing of such information. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please notify us immediately about the problem by contacting us.
If you tell us that you do not want us to use Personal Data as a basis for further contact, we will respect your wishes. Regarding our use of Personal Data about you, you can exercise a variety of rights, such as:
- Request access to the Personal Data we have about you;
- Ask us to erase Personal Data we have about you;
- Object to any processing we do on the basis of legitimate interests;
- Ask us to restrict the processing of Personal Data about you;
- If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and/or updates, unsubscribe at any time by using the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of each newsletter or update communication, or visit the unsubscribe page.
If you want to exercise any of the foregoing rights or have any other questions regarding the Personal Data related to you, please contact us at: email@example.com. In your request, please let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of Personal Data related to you. For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the Personal Data associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
Please note also that we may need to retain certain information for record-keeping purposes. There may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed.
If you reside in California and have provided Personal Data to Pylon Interactive Technologies you have the right to receive: (a) information identifying any third party to whom Pylon Interactive Technologies may have disclosed, within the past year, Personal Data pertaining to you and your family for that party’s direct marketing purposes; and (b) a description of the categories of Personal Data disclosed. To obtain such information, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org This request may be made no more than once per calendar year.
Transfer of personal data
Personal Data may be stored on servers located within the European Union but may also be processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers. If we transfer Personal Data within the company or to business partners located in a country with no sufficient level of data protection, we will provide adequate safeguards, according to GDPR, are in place.
Each party hereby grants to the other party a limited, revocable license to use the party’s name and related indicia in the other party’s lists of current customers or vendors in promotional and marketing materials. This provision shall survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement.
Changes to our policy
Public Well-being Technologies Inc.
25133 Avenue Tibbitts, Suite: J
Valencia, CA 91354